Friday, June 6, 2008

FMM? Can eat one ar?

FMM (my study place, it’s not a college but an institute) has yet again addressed the issue of the petrol hike affecting the manufacturers in today’s The Star Manufacturers worry, particularly in the Logistics and Transportation sector. Most of you would not know this institute (not until I mentioned it), but it’s normal. The following is a brief description of FMM:

FMM - "The Voice of the Malaysian Manufacturing Industry"

The Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) is Malaysia's premier economic organization. Since its establishment in 1968, the FMM has consistently led Malaysian manufacturers in spearheading the nation's growth and modernization. Today, as the largest private sector economic organization in Malaysia representing over 2,000 manufacturing and industrial service companies of varying sizes, the FMM is the officially recognized and acknowledged voice of the industry.

FMM Vision
To make Malaysian industries globally competitive

Quality Policy
Total commitment to service excellence and quality.

The reason that I mentioned my institute is to create awareness upon all of you, not which by knowing this you will get richer in wealth but in your general knowledge. Wisma FMM is located in Bandar Sri Damansara (the place I study Logistics Management). It is also a place for representatives from various manufacturing companies to meet and discuss the variety of challenges in today’s market. I expect the forthcoming FMM 3rd International Conference on Excellence in Manufacturing on 17th June, 2008 in Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa would be exciting. Everyone (CEOs, GM, Managers, etc) would be jumping up and down over the fuel hike. I am also invited (or forced) to join the conference for FOC (each participant would need to pay RM1.5k), I guess I would be following their monkey acts if they do so.

So, if your parents, friends or relatives are in the manufacturing, logistics sectors & etc,and have yet to join FMM, then I would encourage you to persuade them(I will not be getting any incentives nor benefits of companies joining bcos of me) join this institute for strategic reasons. Some of the reasons include, sending employees for trainings in FMM and able to hire highly qualified and trained people (like me) into your/their respective organizations. For more info, you can log in to FMM or for education info, log in to FMM Education.

Have a nice day.(Piakk! Celaka u,why you slapped me? Oil increase laa,stupid! We all crying and u still say have a nice day! Aiyaa...tats y i call u join FMM looo!)


No comments: