Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A 78 Cents 'High' Tsunami Followed by Earthquake and Never Ending Aftershocks



“I love my country when it is in total chaos,

I love my country when the people is suffering while we do nothing,

I love my country when I can do anything I want and scrap the things that I oppose,

I love my country when I can use any laws to detain anyone who is not in favor with me,

I love my country when the local authorities are always standing on my side without doubt and disagreement,

I love my country the most when the peoples’ assets seep into my treasury when I announced 78 cents will be raised,

I LOVE MALAYSIA! ”

I dedicated this ‘poem’ to a man in which I have no respect to, insults the people, lie to the people and torture the people to live in a luxury life. I believe all of you already know who I am referring to as I don’t wish to speak and write the You-Know-Who name in my blog.

Yes, some of you may say that You-Know-Who is not the only one who made the decision, you are right. 'God willing I hope Malaysians will not demonstrate over this,' You-Know-Who said and yet, You-Know-Who still gave the green light to increase the price even You-Know-Who already had an inkling about the demonstration. In the end, You-Know-Who just did it. You-Know-Who just did it for the sake of pleasing You-Know-Who’s companions.

Some of my friends said Pakatan Rakyat did not fulfill their promise. Pakatan Rakyat did not fulfill their promise is because they are not the Federal Government, and they are just merely holding the 5 states and short of 30 MPs to form the Fed Govt. “But even if the PR is the Fed Govt, the price will still be increased.” said by some of my friends. Wow, they can really predict the future huh? I guess I might one day find them to predict how many children I will have.

Back to the issue, before the 12th GE, You-Know-Who said there will be no hike in petrol, looks what happens now? So do you still think You-Know-Who kept the promise? The PR is not the Fed Govt, so you can’t say they did not fulfill the promise as they never had the chance to fulfill their promises. It is the current Fed Govt that did not fulfill the promise. Kick them out and give the PR a chance. If the PR failed to perform the promises, then kick them out and bring in another govt. The rakyat must exercise their rights to fight for their cause.

My heart ached when I heard some of my friends’ family will be undergoing a tough time due to the petrol price hike, especially in the Logistics & Transportation sectors. Remember this, Malaysia does not purchase any petrol from other countries but produce it and yet increasing the price like no one’s business.

If should you disagree any of the statements above, please don’t be afraid to leave a comment as I would not charge you under Sedition Act. Cheers.

No comments: